1. Sketcher: All sketching features like line, circle, arc, copy, mirror & constraining etc.
2. Part Modeling: Tools like extrude, revolve, sweep, blend, swept blend, helical sweep,
draft, round, rib, chamfer, shell & variable section sweep etc.
3. Assembly: Concept of top-down/bottom-up assembly, mate, align, insert, coordinate
systems, fixed, cutout, merge & simplified representations.
4. Additional Features: Family tables, relations, parent child concept, redefining, user
defined feature, cosmetic features & holes.
5. Measurement Analysis: Distance, area, diameter, curve length & angle.
6. View Manager: Colour, appearance & Rendering.
7. Detailing: Concept of layers, drafting, sections, geometric tolerance & dimensioning.
8. Sheet Metal: Creation of walls, bend, unbend, rip, punches & notches etc.
9. Surfacing: Boundary blend tool & surfaces using basic tools.
2. Creo-E Mechanisms:
- Curve tracing